Biobrush Berlin Toothbrush for Adults - Orange
|The Biobrush is a sustainable toothbrush made using a holistic, sustainable concept by incorporating leftover wood chips from the timber processing industry in Germany. The evenly cut, nylon bristles are based on natural castor oil. These bioplastic toothbrushes have a medium brush head and soft to medium bristles that allows it to reach all teeth easily.|
|Average Rating:||Not Rated|
- Gentle & effective
- Made with organic plastic
- Soft to medium bristle hardness
- Environmentally-friendly & Vegan toothbrush
|Product type||Oral Hygiene|
|Country of origin||Germany|
- The colours used in Biobrush Berlin toothbrushes comply with DIN EN 13432.
- The bioplastic is biodegradable in compliance with DIN EN ISO 14855 and the award-winning packaging is even compostable.
- Biobrush won the German Packaging Award for Sustainability for their compostable packaging film.
- The bristles are made from 100% natural raw materials.
- The toothbrushes contain only very small amounts of fossil material.
- Thermal energy resulting from their incineration will provide households with electricity and heating.
There are no reviews for this product.