Sisal comes from the Agave Cactus which yields a stiff, durable, non-static fibre. It is the perfect natural fibre for exfoliation to improve skin tone and condition. Sisal is a sustainable resource and produced with minimal environmental impact as no chemical fertilizers are used, weeding is done by hand and manufacture is done mechanically. Sisal is also valuable forage for honey bees because of its long flowering period.
- deep cleansing: unblocks pores and removes impurities for fresher, clearer skin.
- exfoliating: removes dead surface skin allowing moisture and active skin care ingredients to penetrate for smoother, polished and more hydrated skin.
- de-toxing: helps stimulate the lymphatic system to drain cellular waste and toxins safely away, reducing the appearance of cellulite and puffiness.
- regenerating: stimulates blood circulation and cell renewal resulting in healthier, younger looking skin.
- massage: helps break down fatty deposits (cellulite), invigorates tired muscles and improve wellbeing.